Newhaven and Seaford Sailing Club, uses the Dutyman system to simplify the management of Duties.
The system provides NSSC members with their own individual password and logon ID enabling them to
- confirm that they will attend for a rota’d duty
- volunteer for additional vacant duties
- offer to swap with a member who has requested a duty swap
- request a duty swap from other members
Members who use their personal logon to enter the system can view the telephone number and email address of other members doing duties, making it much simpler for the individuals in a Duty team to contact each other.
Access the logon page click here
Forgotten your password? click here
Duty Points Commitment per membership type
- Single Sailing Member 12 points
- Family Sailing Members 16 points
- Social member 8 points
Learn more about the Dutyman system
How to use Dutyman – watch a short video click here